Best unique Contact Names that you can use it save Numbers of your Loved ones🖤🥰





Best list of Contact names that you can use it to save numbers of your Father, mother, brother, Sister, crush, girlfriend and boyfriend.

Nicknames are the ones that you keep for your loved🖤 ones when you don’t actually want to call them by their original names. The best way to choose a nickname for your loved one is based on their personality, attitude, nature, appearance, hobbies, initials, pair names, etc.



And sometimes you may even not like their original names and so you want to call them by a nickname. Yeah! You are at the right place, we have gathered a huge list of Contact Names for your loved ones.

1 Contact names for DAD, MOM, CRUSH, BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND, BESTFRIEND, BROTHER, SISTER

Contact names for DAD
Dad will always be the superhero in their children’s life. They struggle a lot to take care of their children but still they won’t say anything to anybody. Their intention would be just to keep their children happy. Set the following as your contact names for your dad and be unique.

Daddy

Landlord

Constant helper

Papai

Papi

Dadaa

Dalda

Apupa

Dadz

Daaduu

Paahh

Principal

Papi chulo

Control room

ATM

Money transferer

My best

Best man

Ambassador

Cheifo

My Commander

My Guider

My strength

My love

My hero

All in all

Best dictator

Baldo

Fatso

Blind

4 Eyes

Prime minister

Golden man

Baba

Old man

Wallet

Joker

Charlie Chaplin

Grandpa

Laziest

Hard worker

Warden

Coach

Popz

Popoii

Appaa

Nanna

Naina

Doodle

Professor

Thande

Kaka

Pabbi

Pitaji

Pithru janm

Edoda

Dadzilla

Spirited

Superman

The army force



Contact names for MOM

Mom is the definition of true love. Nobody could ever love you as your mum does. Never hurt your mum by fighting and scolding her. We have collected a cute list of contact name ideas to save your mom’s name in your contact list. Use this and make your mum feel proud of you.

Mummy

Maa

My everything

Cutest lady

Best woman

Home minister

Mooma

Mamba

Dearest

Captain

Lecturer

Best teacher

Wonder woman

Sweetheart

President

Moo moo

Mah lifeline

Opma

Amma

Thayi

Mataji

Birth giver

Pain healer

Cuddle city

Heart fixer

Gorgeous girl

Honey bee

Life’s Glitter

Good listener

Best advisor

Lawyer

Mana

Momzilla

Mumm

Mumika

Rainbow

My queen

My heaven

Maaii

Darling

Mumiyo

Gulab jamun

Mam

Baby momma

Loveliest

Problem solver

Instructor

Investigator

The boss

Angry bird

Pain consumer

The great

Ammaee

Miss. Patience

Mumbassa

Mooma

Way to heaven

Best chef

Savior

Nightingale



Funny Cool Contact names for CRUSH

When you have a crush on someone, most probably you won’t be knowing his or her names but somehow to collect their number to text them and you want to save their number in your phone obviously by a nickname. Where are the naughtiest contact names for your secret crush to save their number in your phone.

Crush

Secret

Hee

Don’t know

Unknown

Cutest

Prettiest

Most Handsome

She

Minoo

Cutino

Bestest of all

Sugar

Sunny

Honey buny

Lollyy

Cutie pie

Woowww

Only dating

Flirty

M’dear

Motu/moti

Mate

Soulmate

Only crush

Only friend

Nothing more than CRUSH

Below lover

Above bff

Something something

Lovo

Joy giver

Medicine

Bookworm

Goggle

Giggles

Brown eyes

Copper

Iron lady

Baldie

Munchkin

Chubby

Cookie

Happy happy

Candy crush

Bear

Cinnamon girl

Sprinkle

Fella

Kitty

Cat eyes

Chimpu

Baboo

Boo



Contact names for BOYFRIEND

Not all the boys are true nowadays but once you find your true love never let them go far away from you. After falling in true love definitely there will be fights, tears, cuddles, kisses, hugs, etc,. Some girls don’t call their boyfriends by their name, they either call hubby or baby. Well, here are some of the Best contact names ideas for your boyfriend.

Honeyy

Cuddler

Hubby

Purusha

Mentle

Mama

Single bond

Fatty

Sugar

Oreo

Chiku cherry

Cowboy

Trouble shooter

Jack

Nike

Baby boy

Mah king

My only one

Forever you

My lover boy

Boss

My control room

Fire cracker

Romeo

Always mine

Google

Freaky

Iron man

Babu

Hero of my life

Only mine

Forever mine

My god

Donkey Kong

My faith

Snake babu

The beast

Muffin

Mr. Bean

My love

Mah only Trust

My hope

Lightening

Babe

Babzz

Baby boo

My kind

Naughtiest

My boy

My sunshine

Lion

Apple of my eye

My eye

True love

Beloved

Minoo

Mood controller

Hot stuff

Sugarcane

Peanut

Sexiest boyfriend

My husband

Pastries

My universe



Contact names for GIRLFRIEND

Not all the girls are fake, only some might give a fake love flirt and cheat upon boys. Usually, guys don’t call their girlfriends by their original names instead they keep a nickname and call them sweetly. We are here to help you out in finding out the cutest contact names for your girlfriends.

My sweetheart

Rabbit lover

Bangaram

My Wifey

Cuddlie

My 2nd mom

Greatest woman

Sweetie pie

Dimple queen

Rosy lips

My girl

Baby girl

Loveliest girl

Angry bird

Dove

Valentine

Mah angel

My princess

Pooh

Picklehead

Miss kitty

Chimpu champ

Queenie

Precious girl

Blue eyes

My hipnotizer

Butterfly

Angeleto

Cindrella

Barbie doll

Dolluu

Sexiest girlfriend

Supergirl

Butterscotch

Juliet

Dummy

Dream girl

Chella kutty

White moon

Infinite love

My best girl

Truest

Better half

Any time money

Foodie

Picachu

My google

Sparkle

Twinkle

Miss. Gorgeous

Love of my life

Diamond

Superstar

Life changer

Treasure

Flame

Light in the dark

Potato

Baby maa

Genius



Contact names for BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Best friends are like stars, you cannot always see them but they will always be there for you no matter what. They are the only one who don’t leave us at any cost. It doesn’t matter whether you fight, scold or shout at them, they will forget everything within a day and come to you to be by your side. So we have collected a huge list of funny nicknames for your best friend to save in your mobile

My everything

Babbu

Donkey

Mars

Bestie

BFF

Best friend forever

Loveliest friend

None like you

Never forget

No words

Tallest

Shortest

Kitty kat

B!tch

Local fellow

Tickle

Heartie

Game over

Frozen coast

Blossom

Tree

Everest

Chica

Senorita

Assho

Big bum

Biggy baby

Chatter box

Helper

Blueprint

My jio

Best buddy

My bestestest

Wierdo

Dooms

Mammoth

My skin

Gem

Ginger

Bunny

Torture

Shona

Jelly

Fat belly

Monkey

Chubs

Big bang

Tower

Hawky

Comedy Central

Dream boat

Nigga

Homie

Papi chulo

Bengami

Pupo

Patla

Aashiq

Nerd

Bookworm



Best Contact names ideas for BROTHER

Having a brother is a blessing and it is the best part of life. Brothers will never say that they love you but they are the one who loves you the most. Even though you love your brother you will always love to tease them. You may always fight with him but you cannot stop loving him. You can use the following nicknames to save in your contact list for your brother.

My happiness

Buffalo

Dirtiest

Lucky

Bad boy

My goodness

Jockey

Jaguar

Rock

Killer

Bomber

Hot shot

Huggy bear

Turbo man

My drug

Bambina

Yin

Yang

Egoistic

Amazing

Anchor

Summer

Drake

Zack

Thorman

Cody

Big bro

My arms

Right hand

Adopted

Brethren

Bruv

Browiee

Torero

Terorist

Half pint

Hermano

Kiddo

Life mate

Lovatar

Lucky charm

Man of my dreams

My way

Punky

Felix

Shrimp

Robin

Adorable

Bruce lee

Snoopy

Simba

Air

My breathe

Scooter

Egg head



Contact names for SISTER

Sisters may I act like they don’t love each other. almost all the sisters fight a lot at home each and every day but still they love each other to the core. Never will they express their love for each other. They call nicknames and tease each other. So here are the funny contact names for your sister.

Sistah

Saitan

Dunce

Dracula

Doofus

Dumb darl

Twinkler

Fat tony

Dummy

The fatest

All around

Complainer

Tiny

Pony tail

Lulu

Micro oven

Minion

Monster

Mooky

Dash

Frank

Gabe

Sweetu

Ammulu

Microphone

Small Chilli

Chocolate

Chubster

Chaos

Actress

Idiot babe

Ozzy

Little rat

Piggy

Poopy head

Pizza face

Hulk

Small bear

Kungfu panda

Panda pie

Cupcake

Ninja

Junior

Dust bin

Dunky

Flexible

Babloo

Chuck

Rasgulla

Baby kins

Atom

These nicknames are not only to save on your phone you can also use these names to call them. I have collected these contact nicknames for you.

~By

RECENT POSTS

India Tells Banks to Migrate ATMs From Windows XP.

Henceforth Facebook Still plans to show ads in whatsapp. Details are here.--NewModernTechMedia.!

WHAT IS KERNAL(OPERATING SYSTEM IN SYSTEMS) & DIFFERENT KIND OF KERNALS AND ITS FUNCTIONS.

Google Lense fantastic feature, to copy text from paper and paste it directly to your Mobile or Computer.!