How to Unlock Pattern Lock or Password In Android Smartphone Without Losing Data.?
Android is the most used Mobile OS in the world and Engineers from Google work so hard to make it more secure after every update. If you ever forget your mobile pattern or password you can reset your mobile and get your device back. But in this case you will lose all your data if you want to recover your device without losing data. Follow the below steps. Hope this article will help you.
Method 1st:- Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Without Losing Data
---Download Aroma File Manager.You android device either locked by pattern lock or password lock.A memory card for android device.
1. After downloading Aroma File Manager, place it in your memory card (SD card). Insert the memory card into your locked android device.
2. Open Stock Recovery Mode with reboot your android device and pressing Power Key and Volume up key simultaneously. Different phones may be have different methods to open stock recovery mode so if you face any problem Google it.
3. After entering into recovery mode use Volume+ and Volume- buttons to scroll up and down. For select use middle button.
4. From there click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give a path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.
5. After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
6. From the Aroma File Manager navigate to settings >> go to bottom and click on“Automount all devices on start” and then exit.
7. Repeat Step 4 & 5 again.
8. After this you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.
9. Now navigate to Data Folder >> System Folder and find >>“gesture.key”or“password.
key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
10. Delete that any one file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your android device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern lock not removed. But don’t worry draw any pattern and you will open your android device but remember or note that pattern.
share this with your friends in social medias.........thank you